Steadyrig™ has a well-established name for quality, support and service in the Steadicam industry. Silver Spring™ arms are found from Spain to Thailand and Canada to Japan. Based on tried and true technology, they are built to the standards of aerospace engineering and are absolutely reliable. Steadyrig engineering are unique in offering a back-up arm for Silver Spring™ operators, giving extra peace of mind.
Steadyrig™ equipment is the choice of operators across the entire industry
Silver Spring Arm
- 13 to 63 lbs capacity
- Two tone spring cover
- Re-designed titanium spring ends (Anti twist/skew)
- Electro plated treated Trunnions
- Stainless Steel Trunnion Screws
- Thrust Bearing Dust Covers
- Stainless Steel Arm Post Screw
- Bearing-Assisted Stainless Steel Flow Drive Tensioning Bolts
- Corrosion Resistant Tensioning Bolt Thrust Bearings
- Corrosion Resistant Trunnion Bearings
- Stainless Steel Vertical Shafts
- Aluminum Spring Keepers
- Pulleys with Corrosion Resistant Bearings
- Stainless Steel Shanked Ball Swaged Cables
- Maintenance Free Self-Lubricating Tensioning Bolt Worm Drive
- Internal Anti Lock Bumpers
- Ergonomic Polished and Anodized Two Tone Spring Covers
- Stainless Steel Spring Cover Screws
- Reversible Titanium Pin Block and Aircraft pin
- Crank Tool for Tensioning Bolts
- All Bearings Packed with Waterproof Lubricant used by the Marine Industry
Steadyrig™ Battery Hanger
Adapt your sled to be compatible with Anton Bauer or Sony V Lock batteries.
EFP Battery Hanger configurationBattery System Choice
This Battery Hanger can be ordered with either Anton Bauer or Sony V Lock battery mounts.
(Only genuine Anton Bauer and Sony components are used.)
Pro 1 and Pro 2 - Battery Hanger configurationWeight Shift Adjustment
By distributing the battery weight outwards (fore & aft) you can increase the inertia thus slowing and stabilizing the pan. Conversely, tucking the batteries close in under the centre post creates good positioning to conduct a clean, fast whip pan.